You are invited to join us for a
Silent Auction & Raffle
Help raise funds for
June 25, 2023
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
at the home of Susie & Harry Andrist
5195 W. Amazon Dr., Eugene, OR
This in person event is FREE.
Participation encouraged – Donations accepted
Opportunities will also be available online for those who cannot make it to our live event.
- Bid on silent auction items on site!
- Free appetizers and wine tasting!
- Enter our Secret Envelope Raffle | Winner will get 10X the amount placed inside
Southtowne College Scholarship
Over 20 years ago, members of the Southtowne Rotary Club saw a need for scholarship help for high school students who were under served. These were students who were economically disadvantaged and often faced numerous life challenges. While wanting to go to college, they also tended to not have the very highest-grade points, leaving them at a disadvantage for most scholarships.
To address this need, the Club created the Southtowne Rotary Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, to receive donations and grants, manage available funds, and disburse scholarships to under served individuals. Over the years the Foundation has awarded more than $200,000. These awards are transformative for students, not only as a monetary boost for college costs but in the self-confidence they get from the recognition of their accomplishments.
EVERY DONATION IS MATCHED up to $5,000!
Mystery Envelope Raffle
Seal $10 or $20 or $50 in one envelope (or in as many as you like) with your name on it.
When the raffle happens, an envelope will be drawn at random. The person whose name is on the envelope will with 10x the amount within the envelope.
For instance, if President Randy enters the raffle with an envelope containing $10, and the envelope with his name is drawn, he will win $100 dollars!
Members can also enter the drawing at our weekly lunch meeting or the day of the event. Members do not need to present to win.
Early Preview of Auction Items
• One week stay in Zihuatanejo. One bedroom condo. Oct/Nov, 2023 or after May 1, 2024.
• 3 night stay in Yachats 2 bdrm home close to beach and restaurants.
• 2 night stay in Yachats 3,000 square foot beach side home.
• Chicago style deep dish pizza dinner for six guests, including antipasto salad, wine, homemade deep dish pizza, and dessert.
• Shadow Hills Country Club Golf Package-Including 4 rounds and $250 Pro Shop Gift Card
• Handyman Package – 8 hours labor to complete project of your choice, with Lonny & Jantzen
• A piece of fine jewelry from Charles Beaudet
• 7 Night Stay at 7th Mountain Resort in Bend!
Visit the auction site regularly for newly added items!
**Anything not purchased outright will be made available for auction on the day of the event.**