A Polio Plus Fundraiser
Calling all songbirds and birdwatchers!
Mark your calendars! On November 15th, we will be hosting a karaoke fundraiser for Polio Plus.
Where: “Our Room” in the Vet building
Details: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and singing starts at 6:15 p.m.
Admission: Tickets cost $10. This includes 1 free glass of wine, appetizers, and snacks. There is also a cash bar!
How it works
- Each nomination is a monetary donation to Polio Plus.
- Each donation also goes toward your Paul Harris Fellow points.
- All Polio Plus donations will be matched 2 to 1 by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Ain't That Lonely Yet
All My Ex's Live in Texas
As Time Goes By
Can't Help Falling In Love
Dancing in the Street
Fly Me to the Moon
Hopelessly Devoted to You
I Love Rock n Roll
I Only Have Eyes for You
If I Had A Hammer
Let's Stay Together
Ring of Fire
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Stop! In the Name of Love
Take Me Home, Country Roads
This Land is Your Land
You're The One That I Want
You Are My Sunshine
You Are the Sunshine of My Life
It Had to Be You
For at LEAST $20, attendees can take any of the actions below –
- Nominate a songbird to sing a song from the playlist
- Nominate yourself to sing a song
- A nominated songbird can opt out of singing, but must choose another person to take their place
- A nominated songbird can change their appointed song
- Birdwatchers may second a nomination
Let’s have lots of second nominations! Let’s raise as much money as we can!
NOTE: If there is a song you’d like to add to the playlist to the right, please send suggestions to Cindy Bedell @ firstname.lastname@example.org.